Current Opportunities | Search Form
Legal Administrative Assistant – Commercial Litigation
Job ID: 7484
Our client is looking to add another talented Litigation Legal Assistant to their busy and growing team.
They are a commercial litigation and securities boutique in the heart of the business district. Their firm provides a collaborative and cohesive work environment where you can expect to learn and grow along with them. They offer a competitive benefits package, RRSP matching, flexibility, and fun firm events.
About the Role
- Provide high-level legal administrative support to two lawyers;
- Preparing pleadings and correspondence;
- Preparing documents and binders for court;
- Maintenance of established calendar, filing and BF systems;
- Assist with booking court and other hearing dates, communicate with registries;
- Administrative duties such as opening and closing files and bill preparation;
- Other legal support duties as required.
What You Bring
- Graduate of an accredited Legal Administrative Assistant program or relevant experience;
- 2+ years LAA experience, commercial litigation experience preferred;
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of legal procedures;
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities, organize and exhibit strong teamwork skills;
- High level of computer technology, word processing, and legal software knowledge;
- Proven experience in fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org