Current Opportunities | Search Form
Corporate Commercial Legal Administrative Assistant
Job ID: 7469
Our client is interested in hearing from qualified legal assistant applicants to apply to an opening at their Vancouver office. This position provides administrative and clerical support to the team of corporate commercial and securities lawyers, paralegals and legal assistants in the Vancouver office.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized, has superior writing, proofreading and time management skills. They have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, are able to work independently following instructions with minimal supervision, and thrive in a fast-paced, professional team environment.
- Performing complex editing and formatting for correspondence and documents;
- Preparing various administrative tasks including file opening, billing and follow-up to review outstanding accounts;
- Maintain an efficient file system and have strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail;
- Monitoring and following up on all post-closing documents;
- Attending to online filings with Corporate Registries; and
- Day-to-day administrative tasks including file organization, diarizations, booking appointments and maintaining calendars.
- Graduate of a recognized Legal Assistant or Paralegal Program (equivalencies may be considered);
- 5-10 years of experience in any law practice area (experience in a corporate commercial/securities practice area would be an asset);
- Advanced Computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and document management software;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to maintain an efficient electronic file system with exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Ability to follow instructions from a diverse group of lawyers and staff with minimal supervision; and
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional team environment.
What they offer:
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive coverage for health and wellness benefits
- Access to group savings plans and investment options
- Options for flexible work agreements and vacation coverage
- Growth and development opportunities
Send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org