Current Opportunities | Search Form
Plaintiff Personal Injury Paralegal (Victoria)
Job ID: 7402
Who They Are:
Our law firm client in Victoria, BC is a Plaintiff Personal Injury Law Firm that has been practicing for over 40 years.
They are seeking an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal to join their Victoria Office. The successful candidate will have previous personal injury experience, preferably on the plaintiff side. You will be responsible for running a file load of approximately 80-110 personal injury files and work closely with a lawyer and a team of staff to take files through to settlement. You must be a good leader and able to manage staff as well as work as a team player.
- Previous personal injury experience;
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to procedures and policies;
- Detail oriented;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to produce high quality work under tight timelines;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Must have up to date knowledge of Supreme and Provincial Court Rules and Regulations;
- Previous experience running a Trial;
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Organization and planning lawyer schedules and calendars;
- Drafting Pleadings, Applications, Lists of Documents;
- Organization and planning of trials including scheduling witnesses and experts;
- Client Management;
- Legal Research and document production
They are offering above market salaries, benefits, flexible work week, vacation and sick time, continuing educational opportunities and a great work environment. Gorgeous office location, sit-stand desks, rooftop patio, locker room, right on main bike and bus routes.
Send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org