We are committed to helping you find the right employment opportunities. We care about establishing and maintaining successful relationships with our candidates and providing exceptional service.
Our services are customized to meet the specific desires of each candidate. We match each candidate to the right job opportunities for them.
Types of Job Opportunities
We assist you in finding the right permanent position to suit your needs and wants. We are happy to discuss your needs for full-time, part-time or flexible schedules.
At Eva Lee & Associates Recruitment we work hard to give you a personal, informative and honest service.
We do so by following a strict set of principles:
- None of our recruiters work on commission, we are focused on the person, not the placement.
- We don’t consider ourselves “headhunters”, rather we think of ourselves as a matching service, finding the right job not just any job.
- We meet every candidate and take time to understand what you want and more importantly what you don’t want.
- We won’t waste your time with opportunities that won’t work for you in the long term
- You are always in control of your job search – we never pressure you.
Some bonus services we provide:
- We will give you feedback on your resume to make sure it stands out.
- We will do salary negotiations on your behalf.
- We provide constant support during your job search and after placement.
- We share knowledge gained over the years to make sure you are as informed as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Submit your resume to Eva Lee & Associates by mail, email or fax.
Be sure to include information about the type of position you are seeking.
We will contact you to set up an interview at a mutually convenient time. We are happy to meet with candidates during their lunch breaks or can discuss a before or after work meeting.
Once you have been interviewed and registered, we will conduct reference checks on behalf of our clients. As an active candidate with Eva Lee & Associates, we will continue to provide feedback and canvass suitable positions with you.
Our clients are from within the legal and business community. We take pride in knowing our clients’ needs and expectations.
Nothing. Our services are absolutely free to our candidates.
No. We will always contact you and wait for your permission prior to forwarding your resume to our clients.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Browse Current Opportunities
We currently have 25 jobs in our database. ( = New Job )
Residential Conveyancer - Kerrisdale » (Intermediate)
Intermediate Personal Injury LAA » (Intermediate)
Litigation Paralegal » (Intermediate)
Corporate Services Paralegal » (Intermediate)
IT Support - Downtown Vancouver Law Firm » (Intermediate)
Legal Support Assistant » (Junior)
Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant » (Intermediate)
Accounting Support Assistant » (Junior)
Hybrid PI Litigation Paralegal/LA » (Intermediate)
Intellectual Property Docketing Clerk » (Intermediate)
Legal Assistant Support - Litigation » (Intermediate)
Labour and Employment Legal Administrative Assistant » (Intermediate)
Legal Administrative Assistant - Litigation » (Intermediate)
Float Legal Administrative Assistant/Admin Assistant » (Intermediate)
Corporate Advisor » (Senior)
Legal Administrative Assistant - Plaintiff PI » (Intermediate)
Looking for your next opportunity?