Current Opportunities | Search Form
Conveyancer (Commercial Real Estate)
Job ID: 7490
Senior Conveyancer (Commercial Real Estate)
Who They Are:
Established in 1993 and located in downtown Vancouver, our client is one of the top premier boutique commercial law firms in Vancouver, providing services to many of the Province’s industry leaders.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Conveyancer to join their Commercial Real Estate team on a full-time, permanent basis.
In addition to knowledge of and an interest in corporate and commercial real estate law, the successful candidate will be self-motivated and possess:
• strong written and verbal communication skills;
• strong organizational skills and the ability to meet critical timelines;
• the ability to multi-task and attention to detail;
• the ability to proactively manage all administrative functions of the position, including file management; and
• advanced computer skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Act as point of contact and field incoming inquiries from clients, outside counsel and staff;
• Document preparation and management and logistical support for commercial transactions;
• Perform due diligence searches including BC Online registrations relating to companies, Personal Property Registry registrations, LTSA searches and ancillary searches relating to transaction;
• Review financing facility letters for commercial financing/development transactions and create/organize file to accommodate requirements, review and revise security documents received from lender’s solicitors as required, organize security documents for execution and delivery to lender’s solicitors and all other ancillary requirements for finalizing borrowing transactions; and
• Prepare closing books, trust reconciliations, billing and reporting letters.
The successful candidate must possess strong skills in Microsoft Office 2019, including Word and Excel. Experience with PC Law and ALF is an asset. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills along with the ability to work with minimal supervision, exercising initiative and judgment.
Send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org