Residential Conveyancer - Kerrisdale
Job ID: 7286
Our client, is a Notary Public located in Kerrisdale. They are seeking a Residential Conveyancer to join their team.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in residential conveyancing
- Ability to complete purchase files, sales files and refinance files
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and work with others
- Strong customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Prosuite, is required
- Electronically file documents in Land Title Office through LTSA
- Ability to apply sound judgment to the applications of policies and procedures
- Strong sense of urgency and an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Our client will pay a salary that aligns with experience and is open to staff working one day per week from home.
Send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org