IT Support - Downtown Vancouver Law Firm
Job ID: 7283
Our law firm client, is a full service law firm with a history of 150 years in Vancouver. They are committed to providing the highest standard of service to their clients, and strives to be one of the top employers in B.C.
Our client is looking for an IT Support person, to provide support and service to the IT Department and firm at large.
- assist Helpdesk (respond and track support requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically; escalate where appropriate; rotate with team through monthly afterhours support);
- assist with new user set up;
- maintain firm intranet;
- assess and deliver individual/group training needs to new and existing staff and lawyers, including design (course materials, handouts, manuals, exercises);
- develop and assist with training collaterals for accounting software conversion (Elite Enterprise to Elite 3E);
- recommend, organize and promote training programs where appropriate otherwise and as needed;
- deliver training in formal, informal or online settings;
- stay current on desktop applications such as MS Office, internet browsers and firm-specific applications;
- other duties as required.
- strong knowledge of various Windows operating systems, devices and software applications including Microsoft Office (including strong Word skills); DMS iManage Filesite and Elite 3E knowledge (the latter two would be assets);
- 2 plus years of experience in a technical support role or similar capacity preferred, with a focus on customer support services
- diploma/certificate in a technical-related program preferred;
- excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate ideas in simple terminology; understand and clearly relate technical information and operating principles to other members of the firm;
- quick learner;
- customer service oriented;
- prior training experience required;
- problem analysis and solving skills required;
- must be adaptable and possess a high stress tolerance;
- must be able to both work independently and in a team environment;
- ability to prioritize effectively and to perform proactively a must.
Send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org