Legal Administrative Assistant - Litigation
Job ID: 7253
Our law firm client is a well established litigation firm located in Downtown Vancouver, steps away from the Granville SkyTrain Station and the Canada Line from Richmond. They offer competitive compensation, a full benefits package, and excellent working conditions in a friendly and creative environment.
They are currently hiring for the position of Legal Administrative Assistant.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities:
- Opening and closing files
- Time entry
- Dicta typing
- Preparation of various pleadings
- Scheduling Examinations for Discovery, trial, Mediation dates, and Case Planning Conferences
- General file management, including maintenance of diary systems and calendars, filing correspondence and making travel arrangements
- Other general administrative and legal support assistance as required
- Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma from an accredited college (preferred)
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of work experience (preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Outlook and Esilaw
- Professional verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to type 60 wpm.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org